GENERAL INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
Responsible for the Site: Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
The management reserves the right at all times to refuse admission. By purchasing tickets for The Irish National Heritage Park, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by and subject to the following Terms and Conditions and have read and agree to the use of the information you provide us with.
- Once your tickets have been purchased, the ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable except at the absolute discretion of The Irish National Heritage Park management. Once purchased, a ticket(s) must be redeemed within the date clearly stated on the ticket.
- All prices are quoted in Euro. Whilst we reserve the right to increase or decrease our prices at any time before you book, once your booking is confirmed the price of your booking as stated in the confirmation email will not be altered.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that The Irish National Heritage Park and all of its exhibits/displays are open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. However, we reserve the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise and with or without prior notice, to close The Irish National Heritage Park. In the event of such closure, we will refund any visitor the cost of his or her prepaid ticket. Otherwise, we shall have no liability whatsoever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses in respect of closure of The Irish National Heritage Park.
- The Irish National Heritage Park is suitable for all ages. Children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or above whilst visiting.
Tickets are date specific. Tickets are valid for the chosen date of booking ONLY.
We cannot issue refunds or cancellations; there is no legal right to cancel as the booking is for leisure activity to take place on a specific date as described in regulation 13i of the European Union Consumer Information (Rights) Regulations 2013 (SI 484/2013’)
- Watch your step, some of our paths are uneven and may be slippery when wet.
- Mind your head – many of the houses have very low doorways.
- Our thatched buildings are precious to us, please do not remove any of the reeds.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- There are many areas of open water throughout the park, so please take care.
- Please respect the fires and do not interfere with them for any reason.
- Our canine friends should be kept on lead at all times and are not permitted in the restaurant/café, terrace area or in the Falconry Centre.
- The only place that smoking is permitted is in the dedicated area of the Café terrace, or at the front of the Visitor Centre.
- Please help us protect our environment, so do not take anything away or leave any rubbish behind you.
PURPOSE AND EXTENT OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Any details you give us will be at your own discretion. We will not pass your details to a third party without your consent. Should you fill out the contact form, the information collected will be used to liaise with you in the future.
The Irish National Heritage Park does not collect any personal information about users, except that which is knowingly and specifically supplied to us by the user.The Irish National Heritage Park is committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information. https://www.irishheritage.ie/ has an online form which members of the public can fill out to ask a question or to make contact. The Irish National Heritage Park will not sell or pass on your information to any other organisation unless you specifically and expressly give us permission to do so.
We will not release any of your personal details to a third party without your consent.
RIGHT OF ACCESS
The only details we will retain belonging to you are details that you have freely given to us and or that are already in the public domain.
RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION OR ERASURE.
If you believe we have any inaccurate administrative details belonging to you please advise us and we will make the correction.